If you have not yet set up your MyGlue account, please read our Introduction to MyGlue article.
Download the MyGlue Chrome extension here.
Once the extension is downloaded, you can pin it by going to Extensions and clicking the pin icon on MyGlue
- Open your Edge browser window and click the ellipsis at the top-right corner of the browser window. Then, click Extensions.
- On the Extensions page, click the Allow extensions from other stores toggle switch.
- A pop-up window will appear confirming this action. Click Allow.
- You will be directed back to the Extensions page and the Allow extensions from other stores toggle switch will now be turned on.
- Navigate to the Chrome Web Store. Search for “MyGlue” and click MyGlue.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- A pop-up window will appear confirming this action. Click Add Extension.
- A final pop-up window will appear confirming that the IT Glue Chrome Extension has been added to your Chromium Edge browser.
- The IT Glue icon will now appear in your tool bar.
When MyGlue releases updates, the same upgrades will be applied automatically when you restart your browser.
Using the Extension
Open the extension and sign in
From here, you can add new passwords and locations, or view existing passwords, just like in the web app.
Under Settings, you can turn on Auto Fill or Password Auto Create
See this helpful article from MyGlue's website to import passwords from another password management service.
For more help on MyGlue, visit support.myglue.com